CBSE Class 10, Class 12 outcome 2023 will probably be introduced as soon as the board declares them and though no official announcement has been made, the Central Board of Secondary Schooling (CBSE) can achieve this someday after the center a part of Could.
CBSE Board exams 2023 began on February 14 for each class 10 and Class 12, Nonetheless, the final examination for the previous was held on March 21 and for the afterward April 5, 2023.
Do observe that it is best to preserve your CBSE board roll quantity, Date of delivery, and College quantity useful to test your outcome.
Steps to test CBSE class 10, class 12 outcome 2023 from DigiLocker App
1. You’ll first must obtain the DigiLocker App in your smartphone.
2. An Android consumer can go to Google Play Retailer to obtain the DigiLocker app.
3. An iPhone consumer can go to the Apple App Retailer to do the identical.
4. Now, register or login to the app by means of your registered cellular quantity.
5. Choose the CBSE choice after which select class 10 outcome 2023 or class 12 outcome 2023.
6. Present your roll quantity and different particulars requested for.
7. The outcome will probably be displayed on the display. You might be suggested to obtain the marksheet for future references.