Google reviews are one of the most influential tools for the business. It has the power to make or break the brand. Customers trust Google more than any other platform, and hence businesses are making maximum use of the platform by adding them to their website.
As various eCommerce platforms are emerging in the market, customers are spoilt for choices. Marketing is one of the most effective ways to win consumers, but reviews bring new aspects to this ball game. Often many big marketing plans fail in front of reviews. So we are safe to say reviews are the game-changer for businesses.
When we talk about eCommerce or establishing online businesses, Shopify is the first thing that strikes the mind of businesses and marketers because it stands as the leading eCommerce platform as it provides an ease to the business in establishing their online store and at the same time provides many apps that not only increase the visuals on the website but also add functionality to the store.
As mentioned earlier, Google reviews are more influential than any expensive marketing plan. Hence we are witnessing a trend where Shopify merchants are actively opting to embed Google review Widget for Shopify stores. And helping them with this are various Google review apps that are readily available on the Shopify store.
What Are The Benefits Of Embedding Google Reviews On The Shopify Store
Before opting for any marketing strategy, businesses or marketers always look for its benefits, and we respect that. Therefore, we are listing some of the major benefits of this strategy that might convince you to adopt this strategy.
- Increases the credibility of your business
- Hold the visitor to your platform
- Establishes your brand reputation
- Builds a Review cycle
- Strengthens customer-brand relationships
Although there are various aspects and benefits of this particular strategy, above mentioned are some of the highlighted benefits, we have handpicked these major benefits that greatly impact the business. As we handpicked the benefits, some selected apps are certainly the best on the Shopify app store that helps to add Google reviews on your Shopify store.
Best Shopify Apps That Helps To Embed Google Reviews On Your Store
Who doesn’t want to work with the best, right? – Google review platform is the best under its category. And continuing this trend, here are some of the best apps on the Shopify App store that helps you to add Google reviews to your website. We have examined these apps based on their usage, functionality, and cost.
1. Tagembed Shopify App
Tagembed’s Google Review Shopify App is certainly the best app in the App store. It is easy to use, budget-friendly, and provides amazing features that add great significance to your strategy of embedding Google reviews on the Shopify store. The app provides a dedicated Google review widget that helps you in displaying Google reviews on your store.
Alongside Google reviews, it is also compatible with 18+ social media platforms. Hence, you have a huge set of content to showcase on your website, and you can use the reviews from your customer that they post on other platforms.
- Customization: The app allows you to personalize the widget as per your choice. Here, you can change the font size, font style, and more as per your requirements, add charm to your widget, and enhance your Shopify store’s visual appeal.
- Moderation: As the internet provides a free space for people to express themselves and spread their messages, people often utilize it to provide insight into any particular business or product. And often, people may mention another brand’s name or one of their products while writing about your brand. Hence it might plant the idea of purchasing from other brands; you can hide those types of reviews from your Shopify store feed with the help of the moderation feature.
- Responsive Feed: As there is the ease of the internet, people use various devices to access the internet and visit various websites. You cannot restrict them. Hence, the app provides a responsive feed that adjusts itself as per the screen type. So it doesn’t matter if your visitors are using mobile, PC, or tab. They will be able to read reviews without any hassle.
- Coding free: Not everyone comes from a technical background, and if you are one of them, then there is no trouble here because the tool is coding-free and requires no coding skill or knowledge while operating it.
- Custom CTA: The tool provides you with a custom CTA button that helps you add the “Add Review” button, making it easy for your visitors and customers to write reviews related to your business.
It also offers advanced analytics, Custom CSS, and more to make the best of the Google review widget.
2. Google Reviews by Omega
Google Reviews by Omega provides you with a fast and easy way to add Google reviews to your Shopify store. Moreover, you can show the reviews on your store as a separate page, sidebar, or embedded post. The app also allows its users to add multiple store locations and reviews on the store.
- The app allows you to show/hide the user name and profile picture of the user who is providing the review.
- It provides you the facility to trim long reviews into short, to increase the readability of the reviews. And there will be short reviews that can attract visitors’ attention and go through them once. Thus, increasing the relevance of adding reviews on the Shopify store.
- You can display reviews using lists, grids, and slides, making them pleasing to the eye.
- Minimum rating feature.
3. Google Review by Reputon
Consumers look for reviews before buying any product and spend a lot of time surfing different websites to read reviews. It helps them build trust on the platform they keep on looking for the reviews, so how about providing them reviews at one place, and that is your eCommerce store? And this is where the Google Review plugin by Reputon comes to the rescue. The app allows you to display reviews, rating badges, and feedback on your store in an attractive manner. For example, you can show them in a carousel or testimonial slider.
- Allows you to display a Google review badge.
- The app provides you with the facility to Integrate with Google maps, my business, merchant, and shopping to your Shopify store.
- The tool is coding-free so that you can handle it like a pro even without coding knowledge or skill.
- Compatible with 8+ languages
- It helps you improve your store’s appeal, as it provides a customization feature for your widget.
4. Revit – Google Reviews
More reviews mean more chances of attaining sales. If we elaborate on this statement, positive words about your brand help you attain more sales. So if you are having positive reviews related to your business, how about showing them to your visitors and target customers. And this is where Revit – Google Reviews comes into play. It provides easy and simple integration with Google reviews and allows you to display them on your Shopify store.
- Easy embedding process.
- Provides Email support
Summing it up
Google reviews have the potential to take your business to new heights. So why not make full use of this amazing resource, right? By embedding Google reviews into your Shopify store, you can add great value to the reviews and boost the sales of your products. And when you have decided to work with the best, like – best eCommerce platform – Shopify, best review platform – Google review. Then why not complete the trend and add the best review apps to your store. So go ahead try the apps mentioned above and enjoy the amazing benefits it offers.